Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday - Family Day

LZ's cousins had a performance at Victoria Hall. 2nd BIL's family and Ah Mah decided to bring L along. So off she went to spend time bonding with them, especially Ah Mah :)

We decided to stay home and spend time playing with Z. In the evening, we picked L up and we went for another round of family gathering - my auntie's family. We planned to have steamboat @ mushroom pot and we even made reservation but my uncle thought it would be better that we all stayed at home. We agreed :)

My cousin-in-law will be leaving on Wednesday, back to Italy alone. Knowing that he would miss durian, we bought it for him... Do they sell durian there? No, but other part of Europe and those are from Thailand which taste different from what we have here. My aunties prepared a wide spread of food for all of us (15 of us), of coz more for my CIL lah. Kekeke... Don't think I can be station overseas for so long.... I will die of missing local food.. Haha! CIL has been overseas for many years and he is used to it. As for my cousin, she has been there with him for 3 yrs now so she is used to it too.

LZ had so much fun my 2 cousins (kaofu *Cantonese*), one is a father-to be in October who is in his early thirties and the other is a big kid (22 yr old). As usual, we were busy talking to others. After dinner, we had another round of eating session. Yup! The whole night we were eating & eating & eating.... We had different kind of fruits and desserts...

At 9+pm, it was time for us to to go home as LZ have to go to school the next day. They fell asleep on the way home...

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies