Friday, August 03, 2007

Thank You Sweetie

This happened on the registration day.... We were at our doorsteps after coming back from school.

L : Mommy, what's wrong with you?
Me : Nothing sweetie... Come let's get in
L : Something is wrong. You look so sad. Tell me mommy
Me : I missed your daddy....
(I can't tell her my disappointment and of coz I indeed miss daddy)
L : We miss him too.. Don't worry ok? He will be back soon, don't be sad mommy...
When Z heard that
Z : I miss daddy too!

Being a sensitive and thoughtful girl, she noticed something was wrong with me. I never thought that it showed on my face, I tried so hard to concealed it but I failed..... We usually yak yak till we reached home, perhaps this time I was deep in thought....

Thank you Sweetie.... You have be a wonderful darling. You know, your thoughtfulness has cheered me up :)

5 comments:

LHS said...

what disappointed you?
L really lovely! So "xian mu" you have a daughter!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your L seems to be such a sweet, sensitive and thoughtful little girl. She'll grow up to be very very likeable.

Anonymous said...

sweetie pie L! u are blessed to hv such nice kids :)

Anonymous said...

oh dear....see lar, it's so bad it showing on your face without you knowing it. Kids are sensitive....just like we would know if something is affecting our kids....

Just hang in there...daddy will be back very soon and in the mean time, remember to smile.....for the sake of your kids.....please please....pretty mummy.....smile smile *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Kids are very sensitive. We cannot fool them. Cheer up and hang in there. Things will turn for the better...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies