Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tired

I usually can handle things when he is not around but not this time. I have to handle L's P1 registration on my own and no one to share the stress with me. I am more tired than usual as I did not have good rest, thinking what should I do if she does not get a place etc... One more week and he will be back. I long for that day to come.... There will be someone to go through the balloting with me.

I submitted L's application today and I hope for good news.... I never know it can so stressful till I go through it myself...

When daddy around he helped out whenever he can. In the night, he helped me to shower for them and read them bedtime stories if he is home early. Then I can relaxed and watched my programmes. Thank you dear.... I miss you and I am looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

4 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

I believe by now yr DH should be back and sharing your concerns.

Anyway, i must Salute you - for being such an independent wife & mother. I know yr DH will appreciate you even more... : )

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

oh poor you, it must have been really hard...I can understand what you are going thro now...sometimes it's not the physical aspect that puts is down....it's a mental exhaustion that is overwhelming. sometimes just needing someone there to rant on too helps a lot too.....

hang in there, he will be back very soon...in the mean time, we are in virtual space supporting you...jia you jia you!!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh poor mommy, I understand the feeling you are going thru.. the pillar of support is not around. Hang in there ya!!

LHS said...

so daddy is around now, right?
do enjoy your day with your hubby.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies