Friday, September 28, 2007

Children's Day Celebration in School

Chocolate cupcakes with icings

I baked cupcakes again, my girl's request :) Wanted to make donuts for their classmates but she likes cupcakes. I baked 48 cupcakes till 3+am and woke up at 8am to put on the icings. Very tired.... But looking at my LZ's face, I know it is worth it! :)
Z had his self made binoculars. He only allowed me to take one pic of him with his jiejie

For the kindergarten section, they held a sport day event. L told me they were divided into group and had fun playing the games. For the nursery, the Disney Clubhouse were invited to the school. They watch a show and play games too.

7 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

妈妈最伟大...you are simply so fantastic.. : )

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

i can imagine what u have been thru...baking and feeling tired. U are one wonderful mommy!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Those cuppies are sooo beautiful!

Btw, where did you get those cups from ah???

Anonymous said...

wah....the cupcakes look so so nice....dear dear ah...easy to make anot huh? I bot a new oven leh...can email me the method and teach me how to make them??? or post in your blog.....

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are a real wonderful supermum! I dont think i can ever do what u did - bake till 3am. They are beautiful.

LZmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LZmommy said...

Thank you Ladies for the compliments :) All mommies are wonderful! :)

Angeleyes
I bought the cups from Phoon Huat in S'pore. I'm sure they have shops in Malaysia selling it too :) But I don't know where...

Jan
Yippee! We will have another baking mommies! Would you like to give me your email addy? Then I can send you the recipe :) I'm not sure if I can post it here as it is not my own recipe, it's from my books...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies