Friday, September 14, 2007

It Happen Again!

Just when I taught Z will not hurt himself again(so soon), it happened again! We were at my aunt's place for gathering when we heard him crying loudly.... He fell and knocked onto the cabinet. My dear girl must be very scared that she ran to daddy and said "It wasn't me!" . Daddy was very upset that he hurt himself twice within a week. Me? I was upset too.... It took us some time to calm him down...
Our dinner @ my Aunt's place. Our family friend, Uncle Tong, who is a chef(from Hong Kong) came over to cook a sumptuous dinner for everyone... The main dish was "Peng Cai". Looks good? This was my 1st time trying it and I must say it is very good!
LZ wanted to play with Jus but he was teething and wasn't feeling good. They played with another cousin and they had fun too. Z behaved like a big gorgor, taking care of Andrew :)

6 comments:

Suzie said...

ouuucchh....hope z feels better now.. that was quite a sumptous meal you've got there!

eastcoastlife said...

aiyooo... Hope Z is feeling better today. Aunty sayang. muacks muacks....

blurblur said...

aiyoh!! Must be very painful..poor boy. When the kids get hurt, our hearts ache huh...hope all is feeling better already. And the food...wow..you got me drooling...

Aces Family said...

Boys will be boys, no matter how many times u tell them not to do something, they will still do it.. : P

Hope Z recovers well..

rgds,
astee

Anonymous said...

Oh! Hope Z is better now.

Anonymous said...

oh dear. Hope Z is fine now... boys are like that I guess... my Darrius is never short of these knocks around his head!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies