Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ouch! It Hurt

This evening, Z hurt himself while 'racing' with jiejie to press for the lift. He fell and and hit on the pillar at the side of the lift. He cried and jiejie was in shocked. I was very upset when I saw the cut.... When we got home, I took antiseptic lotion to clean it and applied zambak. It must have been very painful coz he didn't want me to clean it till I said daddy will be angry and he told me to keep it from him. How to hide it from daddy? For sure he will see the wound!

Jiejie felt guilty throughout.... She cried and apologised to didi and me many times.

L (sobbing) : Z, sorry that you are hurt. Jiejie next time will not race with you and I let you press the lift ok? Jiejie should set a good example to you.
I was actually very happy that she said these to him, without me telling her anything....
Z : It's alright... Very painful you know...

She quietly had her dinner as Z insisted that I sit beside him. When I finally get Z to have his dinner, I asked L if she would like to sit with didi. Just as she was sitting down, Z told her "NO!" I guessed he is still mad with jiejie. My poor girl... She looked so sad and I had to 'sweet talk' to her. I think it was not as painful as earlier coz he had 2 chicken drumsticks, a thigh and a big bowl of rice! Or was it my cooking ;-)

I was mad with both of them.... I have told them many times not to run and said one day one of them will fall and get hurt. Well, being a kid they will never listen.... Hope they have learnt a lesson from this. I told daddy just now when he called and when he comes back tomorrow, he will be upset to see the wound.. Anyway, before bedtime, Z was no longer angry with jiejie :)

6 comments:

LHS said...

poor Z, the wound looks quite serious..can read that Z really mad with jie jie..

Anonymous said...

The wound look deep. Are both of them "friend" again? :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ouch... that must be so painful. When I saw the wound, i felt a twist in my gut. Yikes.. i can feel the pain too.

eastcoastlife said...

Ouch. Poor Z. Hope he's feeling better now. Must comfort L too.

Everyday Healy said...

really got to stop them from playing with the lift. Very dangerous! Luckily nothing serious! take care ya, Z!"

Anonymous said...

that's quite a bad cut....hope Z is ok....don't worry, still very handsome...keke

as expected, L is always so thoughtful....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies