Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tag: One Word/Sentence

I was tagged by Huisia on "One Word/Sentence".
Here it goes :

Where is your cell phone? On my bed
Relationship? Married with 2 kids.
Your hair? Long.
Work? SAHM.
Your sister? I have 1 sister.
Your favorite thing? Reading.
Your dream last night? I didn't dream.
Your favorite drink? Water.
Your dream car? Audi.
The room you’re in? Bedroom cum studyroom.
Your shoes? Not wearing shoes inside the house.
Your fears? Without my family
What do you want to be in 10 years? Still want to be a loving wife and a mother.
Who did you hang out with this weekend? My family.
What are you not good at? Sewing
Muffin? Eat occasionally.
One of your wish list items? A holiday.
Where you grew up? Singapore.
Last thing you did? Talking to my kids.
What are you wearing? T-shirt and shorts.
What aren’t you wearing? My wedding ring.
Your pet? Dog and terrapin.
Your computer? HP.
Your life? Happy.
Your mood? Happy.
Missing? Daddy at work.
What are you thinking about right now? What to cook for lunch.
Your car? Honda.
Your kitchen? Messy.
Your summer? Hot.
Your favorite color? Blue.
Last time you laughed? Just now when LZ talking to me.
Last time you cried? Can't remember.
School? Local school.
Love? Family.

Now, I'm going to pass this baton to :
Elaine & MamaTang

5 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

10 years later your daughter would be in JC liao. When the kids are older, would you consider going back to work?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tag. I was hoping for some tag to do. :)

LZmommy said...

Eastcoastlife
I don't think I will go back to work. By then I will out of the work force for 17 yrs :) I am looking forward to the day that I have time to do charity work :)

You welcome MamaTang :)

LHS said...

thanks for doing this :)
i found out a lot of people using HP computer..hehe

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag. Will do it soon.

Hehe ... I'm using HP too. ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies