Saturday, September 08, 2007

We Miss Our Gorgor & Jiejie

It has been a while since LZ meet up with their cousins... At last, we all gathered at 2nd BIL's house for dinner... We were late for the dinner as I was preparing the cream cheese chocolates (recipe from Elaine's food blog). LZ were getting impatient as they knew most of their gorgors & jiejies will be there.

Being the youngest ones, everyone dotes on them :) When they saw their favourite jiejies, Pin & Ling, they jumped onto them and gave them BIG hugs! We feel so relaxed when we were there as they were many of them to help us to take care/play with them. The fun continued after LZ's dinner, all the gorgors & jiejies play with them while we take our time to have our dinner. I think they had so much that they forgot we were there! The house were full of laughter and we can hear them teasing each other. As for me, I enjoyed talking to my SILs :)

The happiest person was Ah Mah (my MIL) :) With some of her children and grandchildren back home for gathering... Of coz it will be better if everyone was there :) But some of them were working or overseas.

While I was looking at my nieces & nephews, I thought to myself, time flies.... When I married DH 7 years ago, they were all so young and shorter. Kekeke.... But now, most of them are taller than me and makes me look like a shorty! Hahaha.... Oh yes! They are so gorgeous looking and smart!

3 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

It's always so heartwarming at such gatherings. You are so lucky to have SILs to chit chat with and so many nephews and nices..envy!!

cheers,
astee

Everyday Healy said...

waw... so warm... big family gather together! Fun!

Anonymous said...

It great to have gatherings like that.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies