Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Want Daddy

This evening, both of them were crying for a good half hour (or more)... I heard them crying while preparing dinner

Me : What's wrong with both of you? Did you hurt yourselves or what?

Z(crying) : Mommy, I want daddy! I miss him!

L(crying) : We miss daddy.... Why must he always go overseas? We want to see him...

Me : Babies, I miss him too but daddy has to work. Daddy has been away longer than this and I'm sure we can wait for another 2 days. (He went off yesterday only)

I thought they should be used to it by now that daddy travels a lot for work but I was wrong... Last month, daddy was away for 16 days(the longest time) and they were fine...

Z : Daddy! Daddy! (pointing to our wedding pics that were displayed on the wall) I want see him now and talk to him! (still crying)

L : Me too! I want to talk to him and also want daddy to read us stories.... (crying and sitting close to didi)

Me : Don't cry ok babies? Before bedtime, we will try to call daddy and both of you can say goodnight to him and tell him how much you miss him. Now be good ok?

Finally I see smiles on their faces :)

Before bedtime, I tried calling daddy but couldn't get him. Both were very disappointed and I promised them tomorrow morning they will hear from him.

I started to get worried when I can't reached him for the next 2 hours... His hp was OFF and I don't even know which hotel is he staying! As he is in Pakistan, my thought began to run wild... I sure hope nothing happen to him... Then my hp rang! He apologised (after reading my sms) for not calling earlier as he was out the whole day and his hp battery was flat... He promised to call LZ tomorrow morning :)

Daddy has been making effort to spend more time with LZ and his effort paid off :)

Yes, tomorrow my babies will be very happy!

1 comments:

LHS said...

Wah,Pakistan? I can understand your feel, i will think negative as well when i can't find my hubby.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies