Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weekends

Saturday

We meet up with Boon's family at Raffles City for shopping. As I have mentioned in the previous post, L wants to get a white dress coz she needs it for her graduation concert this month. Not only it has to be white, it has to be a short sleeve dress that is below the knee. She has a few white dresses but all of it are sleeveless :( I can't find it at the mall near my house and I remembered there is a pushcart at Raffles City that sells white dresses but disappointed that they don't have any...

Does anyone knows where to get it? I would appreciate if you can help :)

After shopping, we went to one of the restaurant at the basement for dinner. They served very good roast duck but the place was very small.. I can't recall what was the restaurant name... Anyway, I walked pass the donuts shop was shocked to see the queue!

Sunday
LZ stayed longer than usual in the church today (and for the next few Sundays) as they will be performing on the 23rd September. I think my kids are busier than me! They are also preparing for their school concert too... Z is the youngest to be performing and he looks so cute on stage trying to follow/remember the signs (they will be performing songs with sign language) :) L looks like she enjoys it too! Just hope that they will not have stage fright on that day!
LZdaddy mentioned that Oasis will be closing down soon (correct me if I'm wrong).... So we decided to go there for the Teochew porridge. Lucky we were there at 6pm and there was ample parking lots and we got a table with good view. What a pity that they decided to tear down this place. I remembered my dad used to bring us here quite often when we were very young...

3 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yeah, Raffle City shopping is undergoing a major facelift.

There is a shop in Thomson Plaza that sell very nice dresses for girls. I believe you may be able to get smthing for L there.

Sorry i don't know the name of the shop, it's located at the corner near to Popular Bookshop..same stretch as Four Leaves Bakery.

Good Luck.

astee

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Oasis is closing soon, but I can't rem when they are closing. Probably end of the year? They will relocate to somewhere else.

LZmommy said...

Astee
Thanks for the info :) Will check it out...

Idy
I'm not sure when they closing down too.. :) If they relocate, the atmosphere will be different...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies