Tuesday, September 04, 2007

You Are Pretty

Z has been very generous with his compliments.... Today while out shopping, He said many times "mommy, you are so pretty". I think he said at least 10 times to me today! He said it while we were walking down the road, looking at things etc...

He loves to say "I love you mommy" too and he will also compliment me after I change my outfit before heading out :) Oh yes! He still says that I am a princess :) Simple words and it brighten my day! My boy, don't stop saying these to me ok? I love to hear it!

I treasure these times when he says all these things to me... As I know when he grows up, he will probably be saying it to his girlfriends and not me... Kekeke...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah clever boy make mommy so happy .... next time he'll sure haf lots of gf ... :P

eastcoastlife said...

awwww.... so sweet. I also like to hear such swet stuff, not only from my boy. :)

Anonymous said...

He knows how to make mummy happy. Ya, he will say those sweet words to his girlfriend when he grows up..haha..

Mamabliss said...

awww Z is such a charmer... :)

Anonymous said...

what a sweet talker hor but still it makes you happy right!

And this, you have to find a chance to video record it lar.....so precious leh......

Aces Family said...

Indeed, i think boys are must generous with compliments. I think like what the others mentioned - training in progress to sweet talk Gf's next time..hee : )

LHS said...

haha..i can feel you, i was super happy when Jo said "You are pretty".

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies