Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ah Ma Is 75!

It was another family gathering this evening and LZ looked forward to it! Before we meet up with the rest of the family members, LZ & me went to buy the birthday cake. I couldn't decide which one to buy (too many choices) and so I leave it to LZ to choose one for their dear grandma :) They chose a fruit cake.

We were late coz daddy was working and we waited for him as I do not know where was the restaurant. The only thing I knew was it was in ITE! I didn't know they have a Chinese restaurant in a school :) Food was so-so but the company... GREAT! Except that 10 of our family members were not with us, they were either working, overseas or preparing for exams. Nevertheless, Ah Ma was very happy to see many of us there :)

The younger generation was seated at the other table except LZ. Throughout dinner, L kept turning around to look at gorgors & jiejies. I knew she wanted to seat with them.... But the table was full, I told her maybe next time she can, when she is older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear and know that your family roots are still very much intact...esp in this context...

haiz....we hardly have such interactions. The biggest reunion hardly exceed beyond grandparents....

blurblur said...

It's always good to have this type of big family gatherings.

The restaurant, is it at the ITE at Tanah Merah?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies