Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bonding With LZdaddy

Since beginning of this year, LZdaddy had been making effort to spend more time with LZ. Not that he hasn't been spending time with them :) He makes effort to come home early, help me to shower them, tuck them to bed if he comes home early, read them bedtime stories every night(if he is in town), etc....

Sometimes, LZ do things with daddy, things that they don't do it with me. They like to tickle each other's feet. Funny right? They feel ticklish but yet they like daddy to tickle them :) Another thing that they like to do is guessing game. They would 'draw' on daddy's back, tell him what alphabet it starts with and daddy would try to guess it. They play this every other day :) I like to see them playing this game as it helps Z improves on his phonics. They also like to talk abt Transformers. Yes L likes to talk abt that too :) Sometimes, when daddy calls home, they ask which transformer is calling and they will also tell him who they are (which transformer).

I appreciate daddy helping me out whenever he can. It gives me some time to rest and to catch my shows :) Thank you daddy and I love you very much :) I know sometimes you are very tired but you insist on doing things for me so that I can rest. Marrying you is one of the best things that happen to me :)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies