Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun @The Pool

Sometimes when L goes for her swimming lesson, Z will have fun in the pool. Why sometimes? If I am too tired after cooking dinner and rushing for the lesson (he has his dinner @ the pool), I will tell him no and most of the time he is ok with it. We usually go earlier so that both of them can have fun together before L's lesson starts.


This evening, we went earlier again. It is a joy to watch them play :) They chased after each other, pretending to be a shark and splashing into the water. I told L to take care of Z and play with him while in the pool and she did :)

Z remembered I told him beginning of this year that he will learn swimming when he turns 4. He tells me every now and then "mommy, you said I will learn swimming when I am 4." , "mommy, I am going to be 4 yr old in December" etc... How can I forget? :)

I am very blessed to have 2 wonderful kids and a loving husband :)

3 comments:

Mamabliss said...

awww... so heartwarming... i can feel that you are in bliss too teehehe ;)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

You are a role model mommy, LZ are role model children, Daddy should be also in the league.

ALways a joy to read about your family,esp LZ. I hope Anthea and Anders will grow up to be fine,young children like LZ... : P

cheers,
astee

LZmommy said...

Mamabliss

I am :)

Astee
Thank you Astee :) I feel so shy... Lots of mummies and you are my role models too :) I got lots to learn :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies