Monday, October 15, 2007

Safety

There is one of the things that we don't compromise : Road Safety. Since baby, LZ have been sitting on their baby/car seats unless we are in other car/taxi. If we pass by other cars and they noticed that the kids are not in their car seats, they say "Look! Their daddy mommy never put them on the car seats! So dangerous! ". L remembered the road safety tour that we went last year :)

I called our previous car a 'selfish' car (now we have a 7 seater car). Yes, no doubt with a car/booster seats, you can't have extra passenger or more spacious, but think of it.... Our children safety is important. I'm glad that my LZ know that so they never have problem sitting on their booster seats :)

When we cross the roads, we use the pedestrian crossing (law abiding citizens. Hehehe.... ). Let me confess, when I am alone, sometimes I don't use it (so I'm don't follow law. Hahaha....) .

How about you? Does your child use car/booster seat? Do you compromise on safety? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Qianyi's not well or cranky, she 's not willing to sit in her car seat. We would try our best to make her sit in the car seat but if we are in Malaysia, we won't force her. :p

Anonymous said...

i tried my best to make Ethyl sit on car seat...there were times that she badly refused tho' :(

But for road crossing...I make sure I do the right things with her around, when I am alone, I do jay walk :x

Huisia said...

Jo's not willing to sit since he was 7 months old..:(

that's why i always say L & Z are good kids

Anonymous said...

Me and my husband do not compromise on safety. Thus, our kids are just like yours. On their car seat (Ilis) and booster (Iden) everytime in the car, without fail. We rather be safe than sorry.

Anonymous said...

Good practice. The hunnybunz are strapped up too - all the time. No compromise when it comes to their safety. Seen kids in the front passenger seat on their mommy's lab - and wonder how much they really love their kids.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies