Monday, October 29, 2007

A Surprise

Being a "suaku", I have never tried Botak Jones's burger. We read abt it on Sunday Times and my friend suggested it too, we went to the Toa Payoh branch for dinner on Sunday. Crowds started coming in half hour after we arrived and there was a long queue to place order! The food came quite fast and the service crew were friendly, they came and asked if our food were served and how's everything.

The portion of the food was big! We ordered fish & chips and a side order sausage for LZ to share and I was glad we did that. They have 4 big slices of the breaded fish and with lots of chips! I ordered the famous Botak Jones burger with single patty and I can't finished it. They even have double patty and 3 patties! Daddy ordered 2 other dishes (fish burger and a sausage meal) and he finished it.. Wow! Verdict? The burger - not bad and not too dry, soup (1 type of soup only) - good, sausages - yummy, fish & chips - ok and chips - yummy. We don't mind going there again :)

Top left pic: botak jones single patty burger, top right: fish & chips


So what's the surprise? Well, my very good friend bought me a bouquet of flowers(my favourite gerbera) and a cake! They celebrated my birthday in advance for me :) That was sooooo sweet! Thank you my friends :) Talking abt the flowers, daddy said my good friend "spoil market". Hahaha.... Don't worry daddy, I don't expect flowers from you :) Just be home early to be with me and our babies on that day.

LZ godparents bought new pets! It's hermit crabs, 2 of them. They bought it together with a very nicely done up container and it cost $100+. It has colourful sands, a few small cute shells and some decorative items. I forgot to take a picture of it... Godma told me it is easy to take care of them and they don't need to wash the container except changing the sands. LZ asked me if they can get one too.... Huh? We already have a dog and a terrapin and a family to take care of. They pleaded with me and I told them I would consider.... I think soon we will have a mini zoo...

1 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Heard about Botak Jones but haven't tried it yet. have to try it one day. hmmm.....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies