Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Am I Still A Pretty Girl?

That was the question L asked since we saw the bruise on her face yesterday.... I don't know how she got the bruise but I believe she hurt herself while at the pool. She said it doesn't hurt at all but I insisted on applying zambuk for her. Hope the bruise will go away soon.... She is pretty upset that everyone asking what happen to her face. My little vain girl :)

Few days ago, we saw little white bumps on her left knee and I wonder what those are.... It seems like there's pus in it. I hope that will go away soon too. Is it because she falls down so often that it causes these little bumps? :(

My poor girl, having bruises all over and now the little bumps..... My dear sweetie, you are still pretty as ever :) Remember, having a kind heart is more important than being pretty.

6 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Gosh. Looks like a pretty bad bruise. It'll disappear in another few days.

Anonymous said...

she'll still be as lovely :)

Little Impala said...

Aiyo... so accident prone ah... Nevermind, even with bruises, she is still a pretty girl. ;)

Shannon's Mummy said...

I thought it was her dimple when I first glance at the photo! :P

Ohya thanks for dropping by my blog!

Par said...

I remember when I was little, I would fall down so much, my knees look busted... though it will heal.
So yea I agree..... pretty inside is pretty outside.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, it does look painful. Hopefully the bruise would have faded by now.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies