Saturday, November 24, 2007

Anymore Pet?

In the evening, daddy came back from his training. He surprised LZ with the little crabs. They were excited with their new pets but the excitement was short lived... the little crabs were with us for only 1 hour..... Daddy felt so bad for bringing it back home... They would have lived longer...

LZ were very sad.... L said she wished they have another pet.... No no no! These crabs were with us for only 1 hour and they were so sad when it died. I can't imagined what it would be like if we bought other pet and when it died, how LZ would react. I had a dog, Jackie many year ago for 13 years.... I remembered how upset I was when he passed away. It took me a long time to get over it. My present dog, Princey, have been with me for 12 yrs and I don't want to think any further...

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Oh... poor crabs.

Over the years, I bought quails, tortoise, chicks, fishes and a dog for my son. All died except the dog. I gave it away. No more pets.

Angie said...

Huh?! How come the crabs only lasted an hour?
Keeping pets is too much a commitment for me... i would rather just play with people's pet. :p

LHS said...

don't be sad..:)
their pets always very unique

Anonymous said...

oh, must be salt water crabs....

When you become emotionally attached to the animal, the animal becomes part of your life and family. So when it dies, you naturally will feel like you have lost a loved one.

Sad!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies