Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baking Session


It was very sweet of LZdaddy to take care of our 2 little ones while I have some time to bake chocolate cupcakes. I found the recipe for sugar paste and I finally get to try it out today. I am planning to make some for their school Xmas party :) The sugar paste looked and taste ok but I am going to make another batch when the day is nearer...

L doesn't like it but as usual she wants to make me happy, she finished everything :) Z, on the other hand, loves it. He finished the topping first then the rest :)

4 comments:

LHS said...

you are really good in baking. those cupcakes so nice, just felt no heart to eat them :)

Anonymous said...

this is nice :) Yummy!!!

eastcoastlife said...

Woot! I love your cupcakes, got to try it one day.
*quietly takes one... hehe...*

LZmommy said...

Huisia

I still have a lot to learn :) My girl is getting bored with my cupcakes :(

Fannie
Thank you :)

Eastcoastlife
If I have a chance to meet you, I will let you try :) But I think after one bite, you will never ask for it again. Hehehe....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies