Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ballerina @ Work


LZ had to skip school today as L had her ballet Examination. We were at the school 1 1/2 hrs before the exams. Teacher K had to check on their hair and attire and go through their dance steps with them.

As I missed her rehearsal last month, I didn't get to see it till today. I was there whenever she went for her coaching class but this the first time I see her doing the whole thing with her friends. I think at their age, they don't know what was the exams about :) They happily go through everything, running around and chatting happily :)

What was Z doing then? He clicked very well with Teacher K's son. They played toys together and chatted throughout. I must mentioned that Z has been very patient whenever L went for her lessons, he waited with me throughout.

After coming out from her class, she ran towards me with a koala in her hands. The examiner is from Australia and she is very sweet to give each of them a koala. I heard the older girls complaining "Not fair! We have chocolates and they have bears!". Girls, I would like to have chocolates if I were you. Hahaha....

Teacher K told us next yr, she will be teaching the girls jazz ballet. Sounds good! I was about to stop her ballet as she said she wants to learn something else. The girls will be taking jazz ballet exams too next year.

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

oi.... you make me want to have a daughter leh!

*drool drool at pretty L in her ballet costume*

Angie said...

where did you send L for her ballet classes? I think ballet is so graceful. Might send my chor-lor daughter to learn ballet when she's older. ;)

LZmommy said...

Angelcow
That's what I thought so I send my girl for the class :) She is attending ballet at Yamamha.

Angie said...

When I am going to send her then i will ask you more about the details. eg. how much, where, recommendations etc. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies