Thursday, November 08, 2007

Clare Is 1 Month Old!

LZ were excited to see Clare

They were 'busy' playing their gameboy with their cousin :)

After Z's performance, we went to Clare's (my cousin, Sam's baby) full month party. Wow! I think they invited hundreds of people! It was good to see my aunt's family again :) Clare is so sweet.... She was oblivious to her surroundings and continue sleeping. We have been talking abt Clare for a month and LZ finally got to see her. L was very excited to see Clare, whenever she saw her moved a little or opened her eyes, she went over to look at her.

It was also today that I received a bad news.... I prayed that she will get well soon. Please be strong, my dear cousin.... You have so much to look forward to.... You know no matter what, I will be here for you... And everyone is here for you....

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies