Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mickey's Magic Show

Minnie & Goofy saying HELLO to everyone!



Yes! We went for the Mickey's Magic Show and we had a great time :) Before we went for the show in the evening, I baked chocolate chunk cookies for the kids to munch while at the show. Michelle and her hubby picked us up earlier so that our little ones can have their dinner at MacDonald.

After the show the kids were reluctant to leave.... And we were busy taking pictures for them. If my friend did not asked me if I want to watch the show, I would have forgotten about it. Then LZ would have missed a great show. I think Z enjoyed the show the most as he get to see Goofy, his favourite character. Of coz the girls enjoyed the show and they managed to spot a 'magic' that was not truly magic :) Not only our little ones enjoyed it, we adult like it too.

1 comments:

LHS said...

I heard it was a wonderful show

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies