Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Big Jiejie & The Big Gorgor

LZ with Leonard

We were supposed to go for a show, a call from our friends and we were off to meet them for dinner. There were 12 of us! Soon, we will need a table for the kids and another for the adults :)

We haven't seen Leonard for a long time and he has grown so much! He liked playing with LZ :) A smart & sociable boy :) This is the first time we saw his brother, Louis. Hmmm.... We should meet up more often... The kids enjoyed each other's company so did the adults :)

Small toddler/children seemed to like L a lot.. L likes babies & toddler too. Whenever she sees one, she says "The baby so cute!". I love to see the way she handle the younger ones, very gentle and soft spoken towards them :) Whenever the younger ones ask to see something of hers, she would oblige :)

My boy :)I am so used to seeing him being the youngest among the kids. Now, he is such a big boy. This is actually the first time I observed how he behaved like a gorgor. He gives in to Leonard and took care of the younger ones. He used to be jealous when I carried another child, but today I carried Louis and he was ok with it :) I guessed I can't treat my boy like a baby anymore... Awww.... I love to play with babies!

Soon they will have another baby to play with :) Don't be mistaken... I am not pregnant :) Their godma will be giving birth in September and they are looking forward to play with meimei :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. Looks so united and comfortable in each other's presence.

Congrats to Godma!

Rachel said...

for a moment, I got a shock! then read again slowly, realised its godma : P

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies