Friday, May 30, 2008

Farewell Princey

28TH May

Today was another day that I will never forget.... A day that I wished will never come... LZ & I went to picked my cousin, Fonia from her home and we went to Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital.

When we arrived, we asked Uncle Osman to bring Princey out... My heart ache when I saw his body... Uncle Osman put him on a table with a white cloth... I started crying.... So did my cousin.. LZ were very quiet... We say goodbye to Princey for the last time... L drew a family drawing for him... I asked L if it was ok to burn the drawing with Princey... She said yes... She said she drew this so Princey can have it with him forever.. My sweet little girl.. I think we spent about half hour or more with him... We were all crying except Z.. He was so strong... He didn't cry, he was holding a piece of tissue and cleaning my face and consoling me. He behaved like a grown up.... L was hugging my cousin... LZdaddy couldn't make it, he bid farewell to Princey through the phone...

The moment came when I have tell Uncle Osman it is ready for Princey to go... Once again, Princey was wrapped with his favourite towel and L's drawing with him. Gently, uncle Osman wrapped him with the white cloth and he was carried to the 'oven' .......

It was raining heavily when we left the place... Goodbye Zhuzhu.... WE LOVE YOU! You will always be in my heart...

29TH May

Today we collected Princey's ashes... I knew I couldn't drive to the place... Yesterday I drove and I was in dazed.... It was dangerous.. It was very sweet of Michelle to drive us there and kept us company... I needed company, I don't think I could handle it alone with LZ. Thank you Michelle. She looked after LZ while I have some quiet moments with Princey....

I brought his favourite cheese & jerky snacks, bone, a little piggy and a ball to keep him company.

Princey, you will always be in my heart...

3 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

*hugz*

Rachel said...

you are welcome LZmommy...Princey is such a dearie and handsome boy!

Angeleyes said...

so sweet of you... I'm sure Princy will be happy up there...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies