Wednesday, May 21, 2008

He's Gone!

My dog, who is like my son.... He's gone.... He is with God now... I can't believe it! I don't want to accept it! He has been with me since he was 3 months old... He will be 14 this August...

I miss you Princey, my Zhuzhu.... Please come back to me! I don't want you to go! I love you! PLEASE! You can't just leave...... You have been part of my life for such a long time... Part of the family.... I can't bear to see you go... My heart is aching....

I will never forget this morning... You waited for all of us to be awake... You give me a chance to bid farewell to you... To tell you I love you... That is not enough! There is so much more I want to tell you and do for you....

I miss you Princey.... Tonight will be the first night without you... And I can't take it... Everywhere I go in the house, I think of you... Especially in the kitchen, where you like to hang out.. That's where all the yummy food is..

I'm crying now.... My heart is soooo painful now....

7 comments:

J@n!ce said...

That's so sad, I felt like crying too.
What happen to your pet dog?

Angeline said...

Oh Dear! Lots of hugs. Cry it out lady....time will heal...patience, patience...time will heal..in the meantime...cry the sadness away....
*hugs*

kelly said...

Take it easy..don't be too upset. Ya, what happened to him?

Vyvy said...

ohh my... sorry to hear that...i know how that feels... i used to keep pets too... but i've nv had one for 14 long years... guess it must be so painful for you.

Take care..

shopaholic said...

Oh dear, take it easy. I felt the same when Ilost my Angel - a bichon frise, shortly after I got married.

MomsyWorld said...

hugs...i can imagine the pain...when my pet dog went missing when i was 8yo, i cried my eyes out...take care jane

Rachel said...

tears flowed that day, and again now when i read it...he indeed is a very very sweet dog..

At least he waited for you to pat him before he bid his final farewell...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies