Tuesday, May 06, 2008

'Surprise' From My Girl

Yesterday (Monday), L mentioned to me that she wanted to buy a stalk of flower for me from the bookshop, but she didn't have enough pocket money. It cost $1.50... She was disappointed that she has spent her pocket money for her recess and did not have enough to buy one for me (She was given $2 and she used $1). I told her it's ok :) It is the thought that count...

What more can I say about my girl? :) I think I have mentioned many times how wonderful she was, how thoughtful she was, how sweet she was.... Sorry, you will have to bear with it cos I'm going to say it again :) My girl is simply so sweet and thoughtful! She is willing to use up her pocket money just to get me a stalk of flower and save less. Awwwww..... I love you very much Sweetie!

When she found out that I prepared bento for her this morning, she jumped with excitement! And I mean that she really jumped! Hahaha...

L : Yeah! I can buy flower for mommy! You see mommy, now I have $1.50 and I can buy it for you.
Though I packed food for her, we still give her money so that she can save it. $2 for no-bento day and $1.50 for bento day.
Me: Sweetie, you don't have to buy for me. You and didi be good and that will be my best present.

When I picked her up from school, she immediately gave it to me. If you saw me then, you will see me beaming from ear to ear. I know people were looking at us but I don't care at that moment :) I gave her a very long hug and planted many kisses on her face.

Once we got into the car, she realised that she shouldn't give it to me then

L : Oh man! It was supposed to be a surprise for you on Sunday. Now I give it to you, then Sunday no surprise for you.
She looked a little sad
Me : How about you take it back, then I pretend I didn't know you buy flower for me?
She was so happy when I said that :)

As soon as we got home, she asked daddy to hide the flower. So now, I must pretend that I do not know anything about the flower. You guys must keep it a 'secret' too ok? :)

5 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

L is such a sweetie and really can felt the happiness in the blog. No need to say Sorry, rather keep it coming. : )

OOps..okie, i shall keep my joy till this Sunday.. : P

Wishing you "母亲节快乐".

cheers,
astee

J@n!ce said...

I cannot help smiling at the post your wrote. So sweet, I felt like hugging L too.

She is so cute to thought of keeping the flower until Sunday to give you. Is that a real or fake flower to last till Sunday?

If I'm you, I would smile from ear to ear too. My boys really don't have money. So cant even get anything for me... LOLxxxx

Good Job L, you made your mummy so HAPPY & proud :)

blurblur said...

Awww...she's simply soooo sweet and thoughtful...i can feel your pride and happiness here...you must be beaming from ear to ear as you type this..hee.. :)

Rachel said...

O..she gave it to u already?! She told R that she hides it in daddy's car so she can give you on Sunday...!

So sweet of her!

LZmommy said...

Astee
Thanks for keeping it a secret ;) Will share the joy officially on Sunday! Haha!

Happy Mother's Day to You too!

Janice
Oh! That's a fake flower that the school was selling :) I think if it is a real flower, it will probably be dead when she gave it to me in school. You should see the way she swing the flower! Hahaha..

Zac was so sweet to draw a pic for you for Mother's day! I'm sure you are smiling from ear to ear! :)

Blur Blur
Oops! So obvious that you can tell? :)Hehehe....

Blessed Mum
She took it back and hide it :) I didn't know the girls talked about the flowers too :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies