Saturday, June 14, 2008

The 3RD One?

L loves babies! This is her Baby Alive and her. She takes care of her little baby and if she is in the hall watching TV, she puts the baby next to her and when she sleeps, the baby sleeps with her smile. Haha! She has to make do with a toy baby since I closed shop! lol

She puts the baby on the sofa and with the 'seat belt' , fearing baby will drop from the sofa.lol She doesn't allow Z to push it away. So nowadays, they watch TV with the baby in between themrolleyes and they take care of the baby together.

8 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

u can consider a 3rd one given that LZ are such sensible children :)

sunshinensunflower said...

A baby is cute but lots of hard work ;-)

Am glad mine is turning 13 months and growing up slowly...... I want my freedom back !

allthingspurple said...

wow !! Baby Alive is so expensive !! But it is so cute, though !

J@n!ce said...

Looks like you need not worry much should you have #3. You have a little helper there. haha :)

Angeline said...

Awww...that's so sweet! Hey, Mommy, its really time to start manufacturing the 3rd one, cos' she will be a great helper. *wink*

Health Freak Mommy said...

Time for you to consider bb # 3? :)

Angie said...

number 3??!!

LZmommy said...

Thanks Ladies but no number 3 for me. I don't think I can go through the whole thing again now that they are so much easier to handle :)

Not that I don't like it, in fact, I love being pregnant and babies! But age is catching up :( And I may not have the energy to run after another toddler.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies