Thursday, June 12, 2008

Free Photo Shoot

Did you read today's newspaper regarding the photo studio receiving complaints from consumers? Yesterday, LZdaddy heard the news over the radio about the studio and excitedly told me about it.

Few weeks ago, they called me a couple of times to try to make appointment with me for the photo shoot. Finally I relented.... I told LZdaddy about it and he said that we shouldn't go for it, knowing that these people would hard sell. I told him I needed to keep myself busy so I wouldn't think of Princey, LZ have never take their pictures professionally and the staff assured me they would not 'force' me to buy any package from them. Later, I found out from one of my friends who actually took up a package from them and I was shocked with the price! surprised

I changed my mind on that day of the shoot and told the studio I have something to attend to. I wasn't in the mood to take any pics. You should see how happy daddy was.smile After hearing the news from LZdaddy and read the papers today, I was so glad that we didn't go. Honestly, I would not pay for this kind of packages. Would you?

4 comments:

Angeline said...

That's daylight robbery! But the funny thing is, people still falls into the trap, even though they knew its a trap at the back of their mind....sigh...that's human weakness, ya?

eastcoastlife said...

These people preyed on others' weaknesses. I have been a victim too.... my fault for being weak-willed. We need to fight back.

You're driving to Katong CC. I'll give you the instructions on FB. :)

It'll be great to meet you and pinch pinch your little kids' cheeks. hehe....

J@n!ce said...

I've received calls from the studio too. We have to be firm to them on the rejection so they will not pester us :)

blurblur said...

We nearly went to the photoshoot too...but luckily we did a search on the net and realised that they're lotsa complaints on them...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies