Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Gift

I know I have mentioned many times how sweet my princess is. All those that are written here are true. I love to note down the little happenings of their lives.

Last night, L went to stay over at her godparents' place. They invited her and she was so happy! Knowing that godparents have new games. smile Honestly, I was kind of disappointed that she was so enthusiastic about it. When she left, Z already fell asleep on the sofa. Good thing was that he fell asleep, otherwise both will 'fight' to go for sleepover.

Today, till lunch time, I didn't receive any calls from her and I was quite sad.sad I was thinking she must be having so much fun that she forgot about us. Z and I made a video call to her and found out she was engrossed in playing games.


A handphone holder

When she came home after church, she happily came to me and gave me a present! A handphone holder! I was surprised! surprised I gave her BIG hugs & kisses. She told me she 'bought' it with the points she had (the church gives out points every week to the kids).

Me: Sweetie, why did you buy me a present?
L: I miss you and I want you to know I care about you.
Me: ......... (speechless & almost tearing) Thank you Sweetie. You are so thoughtful and sweet!
We hug each other for a long time.

Later, she told me she gave didi stickers that she got for giving the right answer for the quiz. She also told me she wanted to get a present for daddy but don't know what to get. So she was thinking of us! biggrin

Why I said that she is thoughtful is because she knew I always misplace my hp in the houserazz and she knows that I love dogs. Now with this, I will not misplace my hp. smile She will not hear me saying this "Sweetie, do you know where's my hp?" Hahaha.... lol

I am very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter! I love you very much Sweetie!

9 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

aww .... so sweet of her! :)

mIcHe said...

aaawwww...she is soooo thoughtful...u taught her well. =)

oh ya..my girl is asking when she can change her sunday school coupon too!

Jacss said...

aiyo...i read also 'melt' lar!
such wonderful daughter & i'm envy!

Clement said...

aiyooo.....this is so heart-meltingly sweeeet.

but hor, LZpapa abit 'short changed' leh. (can't help but put myself in his shoes lah. haha).

Blessed mum said...

soooo sweet! indeed you are a very blessed mom!

eastcoastlife said...

thats why I want to have a daughter lah! aiyoh.... should have tried for one. :(

Angeline said...

I'm starting to think whose genes did she inherit this virtue from? You and your hubby must really count your blessings.

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. I wish my 3 gals would be this wonderful too. BTW, I hope Z is better now. I can imagine how worried u were!

kelly said...

She's so sweet.. You are a lucky mum! :p

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies