Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet & Understanding

I think I have neglected L for the past few days and I feel very bad... I talked to my princess and she is sooo understanding.smile Sometimes I wonder if she is really the little worm in my stomach... Hehehe... She knows what I think at times.

I apologised to her for not spending time with her the past few days. Z has taken up most of my time till today, he was much better. She told me that she understands that at this time, didi needs us more. She helps me takes care of Z too. smile Last night, they were supposed to be in the room sleeping, but Z came out for a while and she followed. They both wanted to give us goodnight kisses again.smile When they went back to their room, L turned on the lights and LZdaddy wondered why, so he asked. She replied that she was helping her brother to his bed and she turned on the light so he can see better. So sweet right? Then LZdaddy saw her gently holding on to Z and helped him settled in. She also helps whenever didi needs something, remote control for TV, drinks or toys. She definitely has lightened my load.

I was glad yesterday that I sent her to her enrichment class and we managed to have girl's talk, though not long. It was great to have some time alone with my princess.smile Yes, she maybe naughty at times, but these sweet little things that she did for us has make me love her even more and less angry with her. Honestly, isn't it normal for kids to be naughty at times? smile

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your children are always SOOOOOOO sweeet. Besides having sweet nature, i think the credit goes to you for teaching them to love and to care. :)

blurblur said...

Oh, just read about what happened to Z, poor boy...hope he's recoving well! And L is always such a sweetie pie, you brought them well! Kudos to you! :)

LHS said...

she is so lovely, how i wished i could have a girl like L. :)

Jan Lee said...

L makes a wonderful and loving sister....Z is blessed!

You taught them well!

How can you stay angry at them, children are meant to be nottie, right??? kekekekek

Angeline said...

Your girl made me tear a little....you are really blessed, seriously!

Bits said...

Hi, I'm first time here, blog hop from Lovely A's blog. It is indeed very heart breaking to see our kids in the hospital. Take care!

Rachel said...

L is such a sweet and matured girl! wishes rachel can be as sweet a her...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies