Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Z's Class Photos 2008

This was in my draft and I forgot to post it.... Z collected this during the last week of school before the holiday.

Finally I know who is who ;) Z standing in the 2nd row, 1st from the right.



A closer look at Z

Did I mention that lately a few people said 'my girl' (they said Z not L) , Z very cute! Wait a minute! 'She a boy leh!'

Teni, I'm in your shoes now.. Hahaha!

Z had his hair cut last week and I wasn't happy with it :( I intend to keep his hair long but the hairstylist cut it shorter than what I expected. Z didn't like it too. Haiz... We should have went another when the senior hairstylist is around.

10 comments:

allthingspurple said...

Even with his long hair, i think he look like a boy, leh. Nothing girlish about him

Rachel said...

pls lor..he so handsome how to look like a girl! those aunties must changes glasses liao!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

I tot Z looks good in his current hairstyle..mistaken for a girl, i am quite shocked..!!

I know Anders will not suit such hairstyle cos he tend to perspire a lot..so long hair is out.

PS: btw, what school did L takes her creative writing with ?

cheers,
astee

J@n!ce said...

I cant never get Zac to have long hair. He perspire so much just like his daddy.

How nice you have 2 photos there one is candid the other is the actual serious looking one. :)

teni said...

Z cut his hair? aaaww.. what a waste! i tot he n joash supposed to keep their hair long tog?? joash hair is still v long cos his mommy so lazy to bring him to the dresser.

teni

Angie said...

a very gd looking boy.. but mistaken as a girl? nah!!!

eastcoastlife said...

I kept my boy's hair longer when he was a kiddo and he was often mistaken as a girl too.. people calling him 'mei mei'. hahaha....

Thanks for your prayers for my son’s speedy recovery. He was discharged from hospital this afternoon. :)

kelly said...

Qianyi has taken her class photo too. But it's very different from Z's. All the kids and teachers were standing in the garden, no uniforms..

Angeline said...

Ooops! Well Z is a pretty boy then...LOL.

(What's your facebook name?)

LZmommy said...

Astee
I have sent you a message in facebook :)

Teni
Yes :( They were supposed to till this guy cut it shorter. I told him just a trim but he cut it short!

Angeline
I have left a comment in your blog :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies