Monday, July 28, 2008

Back To School - Z

Z is finally back in school today! smile He has not been to school for 2 months, minus the 1st day he went to school after June holiday. He was not used to getting up so early this morning and he had to wake up an hour earlier than his usual time. LZdaddy is not in town and I have to send both kids to school... I can't possibly leave him alone when I send jiejie to school.

He knew he will be going back to school and I was surprised yesterday he did his computer homework and school homework without me asking him to. He knew he missed a few computer lessons, so he checked the date on the front page (there's a page which tells them on which date do which page of homework) and took the initiative to do it. He wanted to do more but I stopped him. He just started writing and I don't want him to do too much. I noticed his handwriting and colouring skills are not as good as before but can't blame him.... It will take some time...

While teacher mopping the classroom, they waited outside

We arrived school half hour early and 1 of his classmates were there and soon 2 more joined in. He was very quiet and I told him I will wait outside his classroom till more of his classmates arrived. I wanted to give him some time to warm up before I go off. Just then, one of his classmates (the one in the pic seated next to him) asked "Z, how is your hand? Are you feeling better?" I was soooo touched! This boy is so sweet to show concern to his classmate! I immediately went up to him and thanked him for showing concern to Z.

Later when I picked him from school, he told me he was happy to be back in school and to see his friends, especially Joash and Jordon. I was so glad to hear that.smile

10 comments:

Jan Lee said...

I am so happy for Z....and don't worry about Z, he is a sensible kid. It's so nice of his classmates to ask how his arm was!

kelly said...

Glad to hear Z was happy to be back in school. He must have missed his good friends very much.

allthingspurple said...

glad to hear that Z picked up from his absence so easily. Must be fun for him to go back to school by the look of his smile !

Jacss said...

it's such a comfort seeing how well Z coped with going back to school....no sign of grumpy, good boy! hope he will now be more watchful over his little hands!!

and the friend was indeed caring for someone his age...

blurblur said...

Glad to see that he's happy back in school! And he's such a sensible boy, taking the initiative to complete his work! :)

3lilangels said...

It's good he's happy to go back to school. And he's such a conscientious boy to do his work without being asked. Give yourself a pat on the back for good parenting skills.

Rachel said...

It so nice of his classmate to show concern...it does help him a lot this way, isn't it? guess the teacher must have prepared the class about his return..great job to the teachers too!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Glad to read that Z is finally back to school, phew....

Angeline said...

hooray! that's the best news of all the blogs I've read today (so far)...

Angeleyes said...

good to hear that Z has recuperate fully.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies