Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bento #43 - LZdaddy

Bento #43
Left: Prawns, peas & carrot fried rice wrapped with egg. Right: Strawberries, Japanese fish cake (flower shape), fine beans, tomato & baked chicken.


This is LZdaddy's 1st bento! Errrr... Actually this is the 2nd one, the first one was done months ago, I prepared sandwiches for his lunch and he brought it back to office. Back then, I never think I posting it here.smile

Yesterday, I casually asked him if he wants to pack bento to work. I thought he would says 'no', which was his usual answer (he doesn't want me to overwork). He said "why not?" . Oopsexclaimrazz We had some left over rice and last time before Princey passed away, I will give it to him with his food. Now, I don't know what to do with it. LZdaddy suggested that I cooked fried rice tomorrow for him. That's when I asked him if he wants bento.

This morning, my kitchen was in a mess! It was the first time I had to prepared 2 bento in the morning within a short time! In the end, I decided to get LZdaddy's bento ready first and baked the chicken instead of pan fry it. LZdaddy is a big eater, he usually has 2 bowl of rice. I searched my cabinet trying to find a BIG bento box and found this which I bought it many months ago. I was trying so hard to 'squeeze' more rice into the egg wrap. Hahaha.... I was laughing as I was trying to do it! I don't think I ever seen a bento with so much rice! lol

LZdaddy must be very proud of the bento coz he told me he showed it to some of his colleagues. smile LZdaddy seldom goes out for lunch and he usually get his colleagues to buy takeaway for him. His colleagues was wondering why he skipped lunch till they saw the bento.

I'm so happy LZdaddy likes what I prepared for him today.biggrin

6 comments:

Clement said...

wahWahWAH! 超级无敌爱心餐!LZdaddy's surely the envy of all of his colleagues, esp married male colleagues!

Bits said...

wow! so nice that your hubby actually bringing your bento to office....

Rachel said...

LZdaddy must be a very proud man that day...

Louisa May said...

You are such a devoted wife and mommy ! I'm going to 'hide' your post from my hubby before he starts demanding similar from me, which of cos, i sure fail one !! hahhaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

You're really a wonderful wife & mum!

allthingspurple said...

What a neat idea, packaging up the rice in eggs!! Bet your husband would love more bentos from now on.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies