Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bento #62

Photobucket
Hotdog Bun with lettuce, tomato & cucumber, small container with ketchup and cherries coated with chocolate

It looks so messy.sad I was in a rush that I didn't have time to wait for the chocolate coating to dry before I put it into the box. My girl told me when she open the box, the chocolate was all over the bun. She didn't mind coz it was chocolate razz and she finished everything, including the messy cherries! smile

One good thing about going marketing with LZ is that they give me ideas what to prepare. Like today's bento, it was Z's idea! Frankly, I rather they think than I 'crack' my brain.wink So if you are like me, lazy, go marketing with your kids. smile We go section by section and see what they like. Sometimes, if I see something new that they never try before, I would suggest cooking that. Oh! We also choose a supermarket that is really big and with lots of selection.smile

1 comments:

Rachel said...

why didn't u do the chocolate coating the night before? So it won't be so rush for u..

hey..r u alright? did u read my email?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies