Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bento #63 & My Nonsense

Before LZdaddy left for his trip, we went supermarket to stock up plenty of food in the fridge. When we were at the supermarket, we were so excited! Looking at all the frozen food and chiller food, LZ gave suggestions what to buy and we ended up with many grocery bags. razz

Actually, we tried not to at this time coz my fridge going to 'die' soon but better have food than no food at all. Delivery would take a long time if we are very hungry. LZdaddy and I don't really like to stock up too much frozen food. LZdaddy thinks that I will leave it till it expires. Hahaha... But now that I have little beanie and he will be away, he worried no one to buy anything for me to eat when I am hungry in the middle of the night and of coz when LZ hungry too. So sweet hor?

Bento #63
Top tier: My melody shaped rice, cucumber, steamed siew mai (prawn & pork dumpling), quail egg & cherry tomato. Bottom tier: Cherries, steamed corn and butter shaped carrots.

Aiyo.... Why am I talking about all this? rolleyes Oh! Since I have so much frozen food, I decided to prepare some for L's bento. So in it you see the frozen siew mai (she asked for that), actually it is quite tasty. The previous bento post also has frozen food, char siew pau. Make my morning so easy! Just steam it and I can prepare other stuffs. For the rice, I used the My Melody cookie cutter to shape it.

See the new bento box? L loves it and me too! Otherwise I wouldn't buy it. Hehehe.... I am a very fair person hor, I bought a new water bottle for Z.smile L definitely has more bento box than Z. I have another 1+ yr to stock up more bento boxes for him unless he said he doesn't want to bring food to school. wink

5 comments:

Rachel said...

What?! Your new fridge not here yet??!! LZdaddy is so sweet and thoughtful...you are very bless...

I like that bento box too..so cute..

LHS said...

LZdaddy is so lovely :) LZmommy sure will miss LZdaddy very much.

allthingspurple said...

love love love the My Melody bento box !!

I like to stock up my fridge too. It sure beat lugging 2 kids around the aisles. ha ha.

thanks for the tip on stashing up on frozen siew mai and bao.I would never have thought of it!

3lilangels said...

What a lovely My Melody bento box! And two tiers too. Where did you get it? Girlet would love it, as with the contents of this bento - all the food on her 'in' list.

Angeline said...

so pretty! My 2nd favourite character "My Melody!"

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies