Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bento Making Fun @ IMM

I read Friday's paper and saw that IMM has Bento Making Workshop for kids this weekend. I asked L and she was very excited! I think I was more excited than she was! Hehehe.... Decided to call Michelle (Blessed Mum) coz I know our girls would like to go together.

We arranged to meet at 1000am and the class starts only at 1pm, that's how kiasu we are.lol We met earlier coz according to the paper and later from the customer service counter, we need to spend $50(at F&B outlets) to get a place for a kid. We decided to have early lunch at Ichiban Japanese Restaurant, so that we will be able to spend enough to get a place for our kids. I asked Z if he wants to join jiejie for the workshop and he replied "No! This is for girls only!" Phew! Lucky he said no, otherwise how to spend $100 for 3 of us?wink


Group pic of L, Rachel, Charmaine, Nicholas & Z.

When I went down to register for L, I found out that the registration is free! Arrgghh! If we have known earlier, we wouldn't have to spend so much! They ought to print the right info on paper and the customer service staff should know too.
L would have enjoyed the class better if the boy's (sitting next to L) mommy stopped disturbing and interrupting during the lesson. She was so big size and her bum kept blocking L. I asked my girl to move more to Charmaine and I pretended to take pics of L and asked the mommy to move. I think she finally got the hint.

L made a rice soccer ball, a clown face & a rabbit face

After the workshop, we went to Daiso. How can we not go to Daiso when we see one? Hehehe... As usual, grabbed some stuffs and I got to hide some of it so that LZdaddy will not 'faint' when he sees it.lol I think overall, L enjoyed coz her friends were with her and she got to bring home the 'bento' and a free photo from Canon.

As for Z, he sat on the floor most of the time playing game boy and scratched his arm. I think he wanted to join midway when he saw it was quite fun and there were boys in the group but it was too late.neutral

7 comments:

3lilangels said...

wow, what fun you all have over in Singapore!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

oh, so u meet Blessed Mum before ah? good good...now ur daughters go company :)

Rachel said...

love your scrapbooking!!!

Must master it when I'm away : P

Unknown said...

wow.. sounds like so much fun, for the kiddos as well as their parents too.. wish there were these kind of events in KL :(

Angeline said...

Oh that would be so fun to watch!!! So sad I was at the Chalet over the weekend!

When I saw the group photo the feeling was funny, its like going to 2 blogs in one place...*laugh*

allthingspurple said...

I wish they have that over here too !! It sounds like a lot of fun !

By the way, u got a tag !
http://allthingspurple.blogspot.com/2008/07/bookworm-tag.html

Angeleyes said...

wow! so fun!
wished i was there... hehheehe

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies