Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Call From Her

A call from who? Who else but my little girl!biggrin Yeah! Finally I received a call from her just now after 6 months in school. She has made a few phone calls to LZdaddy since school started but never to me.sad

LZ have no problem remembering LZdaddy's hp number but when comes to mine, they can never remember... I thought my number was easier to remember. We taught them since young to remember one of our numbers, just in case of emergency.

I told L I was jealous that she called LZdaddy but never me. Yes! I was jealous! Finally now I can tell daddy that my girl calls me too! Hahaha.... If I am not pregnant now, you will see me jumping with joy!lol She told me she tried calling a few times (before today) but she always got the wrong number. Like yesterday, she called but she missed out one number so she couldn't get me.

Awwww.... She sounds so sweet over the phone! Especially today... Hehehe... OK... My girl is forever so sweet lah, whether it is over the phone or in person(thick-skinned mommy).wink

9 comments:

mama WnW said...

Ohhhhh, L is so sweet! I can feel your excitement! ^.^

Angeline said...

just a hunch - maybe she calls you now because you are pregnant with her cute little 'meimei' now...*laugh*

Rachel said...

that I agree..she is forever and always cute and sweet!

kelly said...

Yes, she's so sweet!Every mummy is thick-skinned lah..haha..

allthingspurple said...

she sure made your day, didn't she? ha ha. I love it when the kids phone me too !!

Unknown said...

haha.. this mummy is surely walking on a cloud of happiness :D

Jacss said...

sorry didn't quite get it, is yr girl staying in school hostel & not staying with u??
and she is given a hphone at d age of 6???

surely mumy gets jealous when d sweet lil girl didn't devide her love equally, rite?? it must hv been d most valuable call...

btw, our boys called our mobile from home too....very punctual almost every evening, ard d time we were on our way back home from office, haha!!

blurblur said...

She is sweet...that's a fact you can't hide...hee hee... :)

LHS said...

you pregnant?? OH..now only i know...
haha...mommy jealous daddy!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies