Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chinese End of Term Performance - Z

So fast it is end of another term for Z's Chinese enrichment class and they had a mini performance. This term they were taught the names for family members. I enjoyed watching their class performance and the kids are all so cute! When they saw me taking pic for Z, they said "Auntie! Auntie! Take picture for us also!" I obliged and took a group pic.smile How can say no to them? smile

Photobucket
Z missed 2 of the lessons and he wasn't so sure how to address some family members. Like mommy's brother, etc. I'm not worried, all I have to do is to go through it with him at home. Oh! To tell the truth, I am not so sure of some of it.razz Now, with the list, I can learn it with him.smile


3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I just attended the "parents sit in" session last mth for Zac's chinese enrichment class too. I was so busy snapping their photos. :):)

allthingspurple said...

ha ha. look at how Z sat in the middle of it. Backside up and stomach on the bench, then slide down the floor, then up again. ha ha. That is so cute.

Angeline said...

so sad, I visit this blog post too late...it said "We're sorry, this video is no longer available..." *Hummmph*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies