Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Date With Daddy

In the morning, LZ asked me to bake M&Ms cookies but we ran out of M&Ms so we baked chocolate chunk cookies. As I wasn't feeling too good, I told them if they want, they will have to do most of the things on their own. I did the measuring, washing and handling of the oven. Z tried to scoop the mixture to place it on the tray and he had a tough time doing it. In the end, L was the one who did that.

Z has not been going to church for the past few weeks. We worried he may fall and hurt himself. So L has been going to church without her brother and she is fine coz she get to spend time with her best friend, Rachel. smile

After LZdaddy picked L up from church, he called to inform me that both of them going for a date! Honestly, I was kind of jealous. Hehehe... How come he never say go on a date with me on a weekend? Truth is, I can't bear to go anywhere without them. razz

They went to the mall, shop around and played games at Time Zone. They had an early dinner at Jack's Place, how romantic! And what did Z and I get for dinner? Hawker takeaway food! Next time, we shall do the same too. Hehehe... twisted

I must thank LZdaddy for bringing L out for a while. I admit that during this period of time, when Z injured his arm, we sort of neglected L a little. I mentioned to him before and it was very sweet of him to take note and spent time with her. As for me, I managed to have my rest with Z and we played plenty of board games at home.smile

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad that LZdaddy is spending so time with L alone. She deserved it!

Must be the wake up talk I gave him after church...just kidding..:P

allthingspurple said...

me too, me too !! I can never imagine going anywhere without my kids !! Even when Kimberly was just 7 months old, I lug her to England all by myself instead of leaving her with her dad and gran. Had to take her to the toilet during the flight with me. ha ha. But like you, the kids are my universe !

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies