Saturday, July 26, 2008

L @ Felix's Party


This was L's first invitation to her classmate's party at Macdonald. Thought of not letting her go coz LZdaddy would be flying off tomorrow... She looked disappointed so we gave in... She was so happy that she dressed herself up with ring and necklace! My vain princess! Hahaha...

I was very happy to see her get along so well with her classmates.smile The pic at the bottom was L and Elsie. She gets along very well with Elsie and I get along with her Mom too. I just found out that her Mom is expecting! That means we have 3 kids of the same age. What a coincidence! I was surprised to see her teacher turned up! During mealtime, she sat with her form teacher and I can tell that her teacher likes her.

During the party time, we sat outside the party room and we(LZdaddy, Z and I) had dinner while waiting for L. I am gonna miss LZdaddy coz he will be away for a week. sad Glad that we were able to spend some quiet time together today.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

L is a lovable child, I'm not surprise she is well-like by her classmates and teacher.

Take care of yourself while daddy is away..don't over-exert yourself.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies