Friday, July 11, 2008

LZ's Reaction

When we went to the clinic (10th July), LZ have no clue why, all they knew was that mommy has not been feeling well. You see, I have morning sickness and it started before I did the test myself. LZ were very worried whenever I run to the toilet, "Mommy going to vomit again!", "Uh-oh! She's going to the toilet again!", "Don't disturb mommy, she is not feeling well."

When we went into the Doctor's room, LZ still have no idea. They saw me lie down and wondered why. Then they saw Doc scanning my tummy and they heard Baby's heartbeat! L realized it before Z, she began to ask questions and listen to what the Doc said. smile I had to stop her so that we can listen to what our doctor had to say.

We were concerned about our Baby coz I have been into the x-ray room for 3 times since Z's injury. Doc said Baby should be alright and we hope so too. Doc laughed when I told her I did the urine test twice coz I couldn't believe that I am pregnant! She said now that this is my 3rd pregnancy, I should know better if I am pregnant or not. I know I know, but I just can't believe it! razz

Even before we stepped out of the clinic, I was immediately treated like a Queen! Hahaha.. By who? By my 2 gorgeous BIG babies! They can't stop touching & kissing my tummy and looking out where I was going. L said from now on, I get to decide where to eat. They said they will be good children and listen to me so I will be a happy pregnant mommy. I definitely think they are more excited than us! <span class=

Though I am treated like a queen, I have a nagger with me! L started nagging as soon as we stepped out of the clinic. She told me what I can do and what I can't do and she thinks she is an expert!<span class= Hahaha... And Z readily agreed with what she said. She must have learned from the documentary programme we watched some time back on pregnancy & babies. Whatever she said to me, whether it is right or wrong, I take it.smile Because I am so happy that both of them are taking the news so well.

Both asked many questions too, like when baby coming out. When I told them next year, they said "So long? Why we have to wait so long to see Baby?" As we don't know the sex of the baby, they called their sibling 'Baby'. They also asked when Baby coming out, when we know Baby is a boy or girl etc..

Want to know if they want a didi or a meimei? They want to have a MEIMEI! They have thought about having a Meimei even before I was pregnant! Z's reason was that meimei would be a very good girl and not as naughty as a boy and he also said he likes girls not boys. smile As for L, she said since she has a didi, she wish for a meimei. smile

Can you believe L actually started thinking what we need to buy for Baby just outside the clinic? surprised She listed baby cot, baby diaper, baby bathtub etc..... Z added on when he thinks jiejie missed out something. Gosh! I know they are excited but I didn't expect to this extend.

After the checkup, LZdaddy said we should celebrate! Yes! We should! We went for Vietnamese food at Suntec City and we had fun at Time Zone after dinner. smile

Oh ya... Before I forget, few weeks ago, Z pointed (& sayang) at my tummy and said "mommy, you have a baby inside!" I was shocked he said that and I replied nonsense and said couldn't be. Is that true young children do 'know' about it before us?

14 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!! Saw ur msg on facebook, and was wondering what's the major change...CONGRATS once again!!

Angie said...

CONGRATS!!!!! :)

Angeline said...

Oh yes!!!! It's true! kids, especially young ones...they've got this unexplainable sense when it comes to kids....and LZmommy, I won't be surprise (at all) if it is a baby girl!!!!

Oh I could only dream about how my boys would react if I'm pregnant...IF IF EVER I'm pregnant again I hope they react the same way as LZ instead of asking, "Mommy, now you got BABY, does that mean you will not love me anymore?"

Rachel said...

Its definately a very happy event!

so happy for you...!

Rachel said...

O ya..lucky we did not go roller blading together last month..I don't know how if we did! Thank God for protecting you!

3lilangels said...

Your kids are so sweet, and L is very mature too. Looks like they are going to be your good little helpers. Take care!

karenyiau said...

Hey Congratulations to you. So are you expecting to have a girl or boy this time? Maybe Z can tell you? :)

J@n!ce said...

You two BIG babies are definitely more excited than you. They are just so curious. You will be expecting more qns from them down the road :)

Take Care gal, the first few months are tough. I vomitted through my first 4 mths while having Amos :(

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

So happy that all is well wz Junior and like what the children prediction, i believed Junior may be a girl..hee : P The excitement is so contagious..haha.

May i suggest junior name to start with A..simple because L is mid range of the alphabet and Z is the last..so now should consider A to complete the alpha family..unless u planning No.4... : P

cheers,
astee

Jan Lee said...

wah....so happy for you......I never had the courage to have another kid....kuddos to you....but with LZ around, am sure you are in GOOD hands....kekeke....take care ya!

jean said...

Congrats! I saw your comment on Fannie's and thought hmm... I should pay your blog a visit and hehe..true enough.. COngrats again!!! :)

Shiny Stars said...

Wowowow congrats! Welcome to motherhood of 3!!

Take care and rest well!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, congrats!! Take care.

Jacss said...

wow.. i also thought yr kids (both jie-jie & ko-ko) were extremely excited & happy abt the coming addition to the family!! it must be wonderful to hv a new baby at home again, good luck !!
btw, how nice to be treated like a queen now....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies