Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Ritual

Every morning, LZ would greet me, sometimes, with a blur blur 'good morning' or a vibrant greetings that come with kisses and hugs. In the evening, they will give me BIG hugs and kisses just before bedtime. It has been like that for a long time.

Things changed since they found out about the good news, for the better of coz! smile They kiss my tummy, sayang my tummy and say good morning/good night to Meimei. They insisted that Baby will be Meimei.rolleyes They even use they word 'she' instead of 'he'. I hope they will not be disappointed if Baby turn out to be a boy.

Yesterday, L asked if she can have 'secret' talk with Baby and how can I say no? smile She was whispering to my tummy! It was such a funny sight! Hahaha... lol Then in the evening, Z asked if he can tell Baby a story. Awwwww.... So sweet! Honestly, I can't hear what he told my tummy! Hahaha....lol

It will be another 7 months before they get to see their sibling and I hope their excitement will not be temporary. I planned to bring them along for checkups whenever we can... But the next checkup, they won't be able to go coz I arranged it on a weekday. I wanted it to be a Saturday but LZdaddy will be back in the morning from overseas and it will be too rush. sad Let's hope LZ will be able to join us for the September checkup, provided if everything goes well.

11 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow! I'm late, but here's my BIG CONGRATS to you and all at home!! :)

The kids will be very good helper given the age gap...you take good care and rest more ya! :))

Mommy Lose Weight said...

so sweet of LZ :)

allthingspurple said...

wooooooohoooooo !!!! A new baby !!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! love to hear posts about your pregnancy journey. The kids must be so excited about it !!

Angie said...

regardless of the gender of their little "mei-mei" (heehee!!), i am sure L and Z will be the most doting jie-jie and gor-gor in the world!!

another fortunate child going to enjoy her (yes, must use the female pronoun for now.. )mommy's lovely lovely bentos! you little lucky baby!!

Angie said...

regardless of the gender of their little "mei-mei" (heehee!!), i am sure L and Z will be the most doting jie-jie and gor-gor in the world!!

another fortunate child going to enjoy her (yes, must use the female pronoun for now.. )mommy's lovely lovely bentos! you little lucky baby!!

Joyce said...

ooo! Congrats!!

Time to upgrade camera liao lor. Take nice nice shots. lol!

Rachel said...

So sweet of her...And you "Enjoy the Pregnancy! "

3lilangels said...

That brought back fond memory of my girl kissing and singing to the baby in the tummy. I enjoyed my 3rd pregnancy, wish you the same.

WokkingMum said...

Congratulations!!
L&Z are so sweet. They must be very excited on having a little sister or brother especially Z cos he's going to be a GorGor soon! Hehe ...

Take care!

mIcHe said...

congrats!!! i wanted to comment earlier but my line is terribly slow, too so long to load this comment box so i gave up! hehe.

i really envy you for having such caring kids. i am sure your pregnancy will be a very memorable one with 2 of them to pamper you. =)

Angeline said...

Awwww...whispering to the BABY! That's so sweet!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies