Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oasis

Remember the Oasis at Kallang? It has moved to Toa Payoh, opposite Toa Payoh Hub. We meet our friends for dinner at the new location. It has been a while since we went to Toa Payoh and it was LZ first time to the park. We decided to go there coz I told hubby that I wanted to eat porridge. Remember? I am the 'Queen' now. Hehehe....

We went to park for a walk while LZdaddy & Boon waited for the table. The next time if we want to go there again, we better be early. We waiting 45 mins for the table! LZ were very hungry that each had 2 bowls of porridge.smile

2 comments:

LHS said...

no porridge photo, Queen?? LOL

Idy said...

Call me when you are having porridge at Oasis again... I'm living 5 mins away from there only.... hehehe...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies