Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quiet Saturday

This morning, I sent L to school for her Chinese enrichment class, which the school highly recommended us to sign our children up. If you noticed, I never sign my kids up for any weekends classes. I believe that weekend is for my kids to relax and family bonding time but since it is recommended by the school and it is only for 10 weeks, I signed her up.

I was so proud of L while waiting for the rest of the kids to arrive. She took out her book to read! The rest of the kids were running around or chatting or doing nothing. I have been encouraging her to bring a book with her whenever we go out and it works! Or maybe because I bought her a nice pretty little handbag to put her things?smile Hehehe...

While waiting for her, I chatted with the rest of the PSG mommies. I have not been active in her school since school reopens. I didn't help in the library either. Z has not been going to school since his injury. I appreciate the PSG members for showing their concerns and especially today when they saw him. Z was very well behaved while I chatted with the mommies. That's my boysmile

After the lesson, we meet up with LZdaddy. He brought Z to the clinic coz he has been having cough and runny nose since Thursday. The medication that we gave him was not effective so decided to bring him to the clinic. Hope my boy will recover soon...

Once we reached home, I was so tired. In fact, I have been feeling very sleepy lately... I grab every opportunity to nap, even for just 15 mins. Thank goodness it is weekend and LZdaddy is around. I feel bad that my kids have not been going out much lately.... I try to spend more time with them playing with their toys or board games but sometimes I simply feel so tired that I just want to sleep. I have been sleeping early too. Again, I must praise my kids for being understanding and let me rest. Of coz LZdaddy too, he help out whenever he can. Thank you my dear hubby.smile

6 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Doesn't mean that whatever the school recommend is good.

I discover that some teachers resign to set up their own private agencies and approached schools to conduct lessons as the fees can be paid using Edusave. It's laziness and convenience on the school's part because they sub out the extra coaching.

Go see Mrs Wong for some great nutritious soups. Her stuff is fresh.

How's boy boy?

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Please do not feel regretful abt not spending time wz LZ. You should listen to your body and rest as much as possible.

Positive way of looking at it..the more you rest, the more energy that you have to spend with them iso feeling restless with them, right ... : P

Take good care ya !!

cheers,
astee

Rachel said...

Its the critical period now, do rest as much as you can..I'm sure LZ understands it.

Par said...

Very well behave kids you got.

Shiny Stars said...

Indeed, you have wonderful kids and a loving husband ;p

Must rest well ok, so that when you are 'recharged', can then go wild with the kids!!!

Angeline said...

My elder one recently asked if he could bring a book out to read, each time we are out of the house, I thought wow! that's a good habit which i didn't cultivate, but he reads it when the car is moving or when HE IS WALKING!!!!

Told him that it was dangerous and will damage the eyes...but there's hardly a chance like this, where he is waiting for people where he could read without running into the risk of 'motion sickness' LOL

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies