Friday, August 15, 2008

Back To Music

Yes.smile Finally Z is back to his piano lessons after more than a month break since the incident. He was the one who requested to go back to his lesson and he told me he missed his piano lessons. He started his lessons again 2 weeks ago.

Teacher commented that his right hand was a little stiff while playing and I'm sure it will be sometime before he can play smoothly. My blur little boy told teacher he hurt his left hand instead of right. Teacher was wondering why it was right hand that that was stiff. rolleyes

He was so happy and can't wait to do his piano homework that he started doing it when we were in the food court. Hahaha... As for swimming lesson, we will wait till end of the month checkup to confirm with the Doc if he can resume his swimming lesson.

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Hope he'll be able to go back to swimming soon...:)

Lydia said...

Z seems so enthusiastic in his piano lessons, this is good! I can't help but thought of my boss' son(my boss complaint to me) who need to be forced to practice the piano everyday...

Jacss said...

emmm, so happy for u that yr boy like piano lesson! i always worry that boy might not be interested in piano eventhou this is a skill that my huby insisted his boys to take up! we will enrol them anytime by this year end, hopefully they will enjoy it....

Angeline said...

As I read to the 2nd paragraph, the swimming lesson question pops up on my head and there you go, as if able to read my mind, wrote the answer in the 3rd paragraph! *laugh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies