Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Bento #66

Bento #66
From left: Noodles with sesame oil, ketchup & soya sauce, siew mai, prawn dumplings, sliced honey apricot and the sweet from Tunisia.

My girl will have to eat frozen food for the time being. Sorry Sweetie... sad Besides trying to finish what is in the freezer (before it 'died' and daddy has no time to go get a new one), I really have problem handing meat at the moment. Cooking lunch & dinner was tough so LZdaddy asked me to prepare simple bento for her. This morning she wanted more of the sweets from Tunisia in the bento but I have problem squeezing more into it.

Lately, my girl asked if I can prepare bigger portion coz some of her friends ask for her food. I can't Sweetie... Every morning mommy is already in a rush to prepare food for you. Besides, you told me that they bring food to school too. I will try to put extra in another box when time permits ok?smile Please tell your friends to finish what their mommies prepared for them, otherwise their mommies would be disappointed.

5 comments:

2xMum said...

Looks like the food you've prepared must be really taste good! Err, can start a business in catering bento set for school kids?? Hehe...

Angeline said...

Hmmm...let me recall, is this the first time I see noodles for your bento....ever since I came to your blog....?

Angie said...

That is an excellent way to tell and educate your girl, that her friends' mommies will be disappointed if they do not finish what was prepared for them. it teaches them to (1)treasure food (2)treasure the love. I like that!! i am going to remember this phrase and tell my girl next time. :)

kelly said...

Haha..even your girl's friends love your food...must be delicious! :p

LZmommy said...

Wonderful Life & Kelly
I don't think it is that yummy lah :) I think they like because of the cutie food.
Haha! Somebody said the same thing to me too! :)

Angeline
I have prepared udon & cold noodle before too :) Maybe I should prepare more noodle bento hor? :)

Angie
This how I would feel so I thought I should tell my girl that too :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies