Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bento #67 - Heart

Bento #67
Top tier: Heart shaped watermelon and Japanese grapes. Bottom tier: Heart shaped marshmallow and sausage+prata rolls (2 layers)

Having heart shaped food to show my love for my girl! Hehehe...mrgreen If I can shaped the grapes, I would have done that too! Hahaha..

My girl loves prata & sausages. I thought it would be a good idea to put this 2 together. I placed heart shaped seaweed on top of the sausage rolls. It taste good! We had some of that for breakfast as well.smile

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Aiyo! Feel like it's Valentines' Day! Even looking at the hearts I'm tasting the sweetness in my mouth!

allthingspurple said...

the prata roll is such a great idea !!

hee heee... I'll bet you would, if you could get the grapes into heart shapes. ha ha.

Lydia said...

I would be soooooooooooooooooo in-love with my mommy if she ever make this for me! I believe L would too ;)

3lilangels said...

No wonder L is such a loving child. The mummy showers so much love on her. Prata and sausage??!! How unique, sounds yum too.....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies