Friday, August 29, 2008

Bento #77

Bento #77
In the HK box: Steamed chicken wings, HK shaped steamed tofu, tomato, container with light soya, blanched broccoli, HK shaped dragonfruits & golden kiwi, HK shaped rice.

This was yesterday's bento and I didn't have time to post it coz I wasn't in the mood and was also busy with the Teacher's day gifts.

I cooked stewed chicken wings yesterday and decided to keep few pcs of the (uncooked) wings for today's bento. I steamed the chicken wings together with the rice so one less thing for me to do. wink My girl loves tofu, I steamed tofu for her and she requested for light soya to go with it. I bought this box some time back and my girl has been complaining why she didn't get to use it.

Thought of preparing similar bento for daddy but he has been in and out of office quite frequent that I don't have a chance to prepare for him.

4 comments:

Angeline said...

hey girl, I like that 'pink' thing, looks like a bunny...what's that?!

Rachel said...

so cute..everything HK!

U got very delicate hands/ fingers to lift the tofu from the mould!

3lilangels said...

Wow. Girlet loves this Hello Kitty bento, from the box to the HK dragonfruit, HK kiwi, and HK tofu. Yeahlah, how did you lift the HK tofu without breaking it? Not something to be attempted by clumsy fingers (no names mentioned).

Jacss said...

ooh...steam chic wing seemed quite rare but yours looked like u have marinated with some sauce so shd taste stronger than merely steam! and i thot d white thing were cheese....tofu ehh!!
i really like d kitty box!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies