Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

Angeline awarded me this BBF GOLD CARD! Thank you Angeline smile If only this is a real credit card! Hahaha...

Ohhhhhh! The rules are so tough to follow! I would love to tag everyone who has been reading but like what Angeline said, I am not a law breaker too. Hehehe... I'm soooooo sorry if you are not on the list and you must understand it is tough to choose.

Rule

  1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
  2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
  3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.


So here are the lucky 5 who don't mind being taggedsmile :

Blur Blur
Aces Family
Janice
Allthingspurple
Alice

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for the BBF Gold Card ;)

I've got something for you too.

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2008/08/6-layers-of-you.html

allthingspurple said...

wow..got gold card somemore !!

haha.Thanks for the tag !!

It's an honour! And here's to a long lasting blogging friendship and here's enjoying watching each others' kids grow! *toast*

Angeline said...

you are welcome!*wink*

blurblur said...

Aww...thanks a bunch for this card..hmm..if only I could really use this..hahaha.. :P

Okie, I still have not complete the previous friendship award...ok ok...gotta move my butt..thanks again! Muacks!! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies