Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bento #86

Bento #86
Left: Rolled up ham on sticks, pretzel & jam in container. Right: Fruit salad.

My princess definitely knows how to enjoy life and fully 'make use' of mommy before I am unable to prepare bento for her. Hahaha...lol She placed order for pretzel, a snack that both siblings love and mixed fruits. I am not capable to make pretzel so I bought the frozen ones for them. So now, they have another choice for their breakfast too.smile

I remembered someone asked what to do I with the leftover (after cutting out the shapes I want). Well, I eat it while I cut.wink Haha! I have my 'breakfast' while cutting the food. Sometimes, I save it for later so I can munch on it or poor daddy will have to finish it for them. lol

5 comments:

Jacss said...

wuah...that's your breakfast...food cut out?? isn't mumy always d 'wai tai' one?? yes, u little girl is really making good use of d wonderful mumy heh...hehe

allthingspurple said...

yea yea..those cut out can really make a substantial meal. Tell me about it. I am the designated leftover mower !

Angeline said...

hee...hee... that would be my exact actions too - eating the leftovers...

Rin Valtay said...

You're a great mummy. I never do things like that for my kids. I jus fix lunch, cook a normal dinner and sometimes bake muffins. cakes for them. Good job!

3lilangels said...

Haha... us mommies are the same, eating cut out leftovers for breakfast. For me, there aren't much leftovers when it comes to bread as my kiddos like bread crusts. Sometimes we pretend the leftover shapes as dragons, stick insects etc, and they will be gone before the kids go off to school.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies